Saturday, February 13, 2010

Angoulême International Comic Festival 2010

Photo Album:


The Festival Internacional de Bande Dessinee (http://www.bdangouleme.com/) that happens every year in Angouleme, France, is maybe the most prestigious european comic festival in the world. There, editors, artists, fans, authograph seekers, new talents hoping to ge their work published and people of all ages gather in a huge comic party that takes over the whole town for 4 days, even the shops have comic books!
This was my fist year there, kind of like a dream come true. To get my impressions you can check the pictures form the link above; as for my project, as I expected, I still have a lot to do to get to the level required by the great publishing houses. Still, I contacted with every single editor I could and most of them were professional and kind enough to talk to me for 15-20min and explain what did they wanted, what was good and what was bad. At the end, I still managed to get a couple of contacts to send my story afterwards.
In short, I returned really motivated to resume my work and pursue my dream while baaaah having get a life:P
Thanks for all those who have been suporting me!
Daniel

1 comment:

  1. I am one of those who admire your works and i cant help not to leave any comment from each one of them because they inspire me a lot..

    ReplyDelete